Nursing Home Injury
Nursing Home Injury Lawyer
Nursing Home Accident Lawsuits | Lawyer, Attorneys: Nursing Home Accident Injury: Nursing Home Accident Injury, Nursing Home Accident Injuries, Wrongful Death: Nursing Home Accident Injury Lawsuits | Nursing Home Abuse Injury Claims |
Nursing home abuse hit national recognition in 1999 when 5,000 death certificates listed the cause of death as “Nursing Home Negligence” including, dehydration, starvation and bedsores.
We Help You Get Fair and Just Compensation for Your Nursing Home Abuse Injury Lawsuit!
Need an Experienced Nursing Home Accident Lawyer in ?
Nursing home abuse is growing problem. The National Center On Elder Abuse in the U. S. reported that 30% of all nursing homes have some type of elder abuse including: neglect, exploitation, malnutrition, physical abuse, psychological distress, and sexual abuse. Nursing home neglect and abuse are criminal acts whether they occur inside or outside a nursing home.
There are more than 2 million nursing home residents and more than 16,000 nursing homes in the U. S. Recent studies show that over 90% of U. S. nursing homes have been cited by health inspectors for deficiencies.
Nursing home negligence and abuse are serious and widespread problems in and across the U. S. It is estimated that nearly 1 million senior citizens are victimized each year in the U. S.
According to the Nursing Home Reform Act of 1987, all nursing home residents are entitled to receive quality care and live in an environment that improves or maintains the quality of their mental and physical health which includes freedom from abuse, neglect, and misappropriation of nursing home resident’s funds.
If you or a loved one is a victim of nursing home abuse we can help you take immediate legal action. Our nationwide toll free number to get help is 866.757.6949
has a strict statute of limitations for you to file your Nursing Home Injury lawsuit. Time is of the essence when it comes to filing your bicycle injury lawsuit!
Fill out our FREE CASE EVALUATION form or call toll free us now at 866.757.6949 and talk to a live personal injury counselor that will help you take the first step toward getting the compensation you deserve and getting your life back so you can concentrate on your recovery.
Choosing an experienced Nursing Home abuse lawyer will be very important to your injury lawsuit and the amount of compensation of your settlement! NO WIN – NO FEE
Recent Nursing Home Abuse Verdicts
- $1.35 Million Nursing Home Death Settlement: For a nursing home resident that died as a result of nursing home neglect.
- $600,000 Nursing Home Death Settlement: For a nursing home resident that developed pressure sores and died from infection.
- $700,000 Nursing Home Fall Settlement: For neglect in nursing home resulting in slip and fall hip fracture and neglect in allowing development of pressure sores.
- $1.5 Million Nursing Home Death Settlement: For Failure to properly treat resident’s wounds and neglect in allowing bed sores to develop causing death.
- $375,000 Nursing Home Death Settlement: For a slip and fall in a nursing home, resulting in a broken neck and death of resident.
- $290,000 Nursing Home Death Settlement: For a nursing home case involving failure to obtain emergency medical care for nursing home resident.
- $200,000 Nursing Home Death Settlement: For Fall in nursing home resulting in fractured hip and unexplained bruising on elderly resident.
- $500,000Nursing Home Neglect Death Settlement: For death of 83 year-old nursing home resident caused by faulty bed rails.
- $3.5 Million Nursing Home Death Settlement: For neglect of resident of nursing home resident that suffered severe burns causing death.
- $1.35 Million Malnutrition Death Settlement: For nursing home neglect - Failure to ensure proper nutrition and hydration causing death.
- $1.3 Million Misplaced Feeding Tube Death Settlement: For nursing home resident that had feeding tube misplaced resulting in peritonitis and death.
- $825,000 Assisted Living Fraud Settlement: For an assisted living resident’s fall and death from failure to meet resident needs.
- $1 Million Nursing Home Death Settlement: For diabetic shock death of resident. Nursing staff failed to properly monitor blood sugar level and doctor's orders for diabetic medication.
Nursing Home Abuse Statistics
- More than 2.6 million Americans are living in nursing homes or an assisted living facility.
- 1 in 10 Americans over age 65 will spend some of their lives in an adult care facility or nursing home.
- More than 50% of nursing home residents do not have close relatives or any family support.
- The number of nursing home residents under the age of 65 has doubled from 7 to 14%.
- The average age of a nursing home resident has dropped from 83 to 79.
- 90% of nursing home abuse abusers are staff members, other residents, and familiar residents known by the victim.
- 90% of U. S. nursing homes have staff levels too low for adequate care.
- 1 out of 3 nursing home patients are prescribed antipsychotic drugs.
- It is estimated that only 20% of nursing home abuse cases are ever reported and many go unnoticed by family and Nursing home staff.
- The average annual cost for a private nursing home room will be $175,000 by the year 2021.
- The average cost for a private nursing home room in 2003 was $66,000.
- Each year, more than 2.1 million elderly Americans are victims of physical, psychological and other forms of nursing home abuse.
- 75% of the nursing home aides prosecuted for nursing home abuse have a previous criminal record.
- CNN reported recently that more than 90% of nursing home facilities are understaffed which creates an environment for nursing home abuse.
- More than 11% of nursing homes have been cited for unnecessary dispensing prescription drugs to elderly patients.
- A recent study reported that 44% of nursing home residents have suffered some type of physical abuse.
- A recent study reported that 48% of nursing home residents have reported being treated or handled roughly.
- A recent study reported that 38% of nursing home residents have witnessed a nursing home injury inflicted on the elderly.
- 66% of nursing home residents suffer from Alzheimer’s disease or a condition that limits their awareness that abuse is occurring.
- 75% of the nursing home residents are women with about 50% of nursing home residents are age 85 or older.
- Many older adults are being over medicated in nursing homes to prevent combative behavior, agitation, and outbursts from patients with dementia.
- Only 16% of all elder abuse cases are ever reported according to a study by the National Elder Abuse Incident Study.
- During 1986-1994, the number of elder abuse cases doubled from 120,000 cases to over 240,000 cases per year in the U. S.
Fill out our FREE CASE EVALUATION form or call toll free us now at 866.757.6949 and talk to a live Personal Injury counselor that will help you take the first step toward getting the compensation you deserve and getting your life back so you can concentrate on your recovery.
Nursing Home Accident Injury Lawsuit
For an Nursing Home Accident injury lawsuit to be successful, lawyers have to show that your injury resulted from the negligence of another party. In the case of a wrongful death immediate family members have the right to file a wrongful death claim. We help you file Nursing Home Accident injury lawsuits in and all 50 states.
Nursing Home Accident Injury victims may be entitled to these damages:
- Disfigurement (past and future)
- Economic damages
- Exemplary damages
- Future medical bills
- Loss of consortium
- Loss of earning capacity
- Loss of parental care
- Lost wages (past and future)
- Pain and suffering
- Punitive damages
- Medical costs
- Monetary compensation
- Non-economic damages
- Physical impairment (past and future)
- Loss of spousal support & companionship
All of our experienced Nursing Home Accident Lawyers Attorneys work on a contingency basis and don't get paid unless you do!
has a strict statute of limitations for you file your Nursing Home Accident Injury lawsuit. Time is of the essence when it comes to filing your Nursing Home Accident injury claim!
10 Things a Nursing Home Accident Lawyer Can Do For You.
- A Nursing Home Accident Lawyer can help you recover medical expenses and lost income from all responsible parties.
- A Nursing Home Accident Lawyer can help you obtain records, case information, legal documents and photographs related to your case.
- A Nursing Home Accident Lawyer can track down witnesses that must be found and asked for testimony regarding your Nursing Home Accident Injury case.
- A Nursing Home Accident Lawyer will guide you through each step of the legal process and will help minimize potential disruptions to your life so you can focus on your recovery.
- A Nursing Home Accident Lawyer can provide expert witnesses that have testified in similar Nursing Home Accident Injury cases that will help with your settlement.
- A Nursing Home Accident Lawyer can help educate you about your case and the state laws involved.
- A Nursing Home Accident Lawyer can make sure that your Nursing Home Accident Injury case is filed within the statute of limitations for your state.
- Nursing Home Accident litigation is complicated and can involve large sums of money and a Nursing Home Accident Injury Lawyer can make sure that you get compensation.
- Nursing Home Accident lawsuits can take a long time in the busy U. S. court system. You will need an experienced Nursing Home Accident Injury Lawyer that understands that your case will take time and will fight for you and your family through to a successful settlement.
By retaining a Nursing Home Accident Injury Lawyer you will not need to worry about having cash up front for your case because your Nursing Home Accident Injury Lawyer will work on a NO WIN – NO FEE Basis. You will not have to pay a penny unless you receive compensation.
How We Can Help You Today:
- We will answer your questions about your case.
- We connect you with experienced Injury claims lawyers.
- Our Injury lawyers have more than 25 years of years of experience.
- Call us today at 866.757.6949 and get real answers to your questions by an experienced Nursing Home Accident injury attorney.
We welcome your questions, and we will to return your calls within 24 hours.
No charge for your initial phone consultation.
If you have a legal question about an injury, you don’t have to come into our office. Call us, and you’ll speak directly to a lawyer, and if a lawyer is not available, your call will be returned as quickly as possible.
We solve the tough problems!
Helping you through this difficult time is our commitment. We are always available to answer your questions with a phone call and will always keep you informed. We will do everything we can to ensure that you receive the highest compensation for your injuries.
We connect you with Injury Lawyers in all 50 States.
We welcome your questions, and we will to return your calls within 24 hours.
If you have a legal question about an injury, you don’t have to come into our office. Call us, and you’ll speak directly to an attorney, and if an attorney is not available, your call will be returned as quickly as possible. Or use our case evaluation form located on the right side of this page.
There is NO CHARGE FOR YOUR CALL OR THE CONSULTATION.
Our goal is to help you get fair and just compensation for your injury, so you can focus on your recovery!
Keywords| Nursing Home Injury Lawyer | Nursing Home Injury Attorney | Nursing Home Injury Lawyer | Nursing Home Injury Attorney | Nursing Home Injury Lawsuit | Nursing Home Injury Lawsuit | Personal Injury Lawyer | Nursing Home Injury Lawyer | Nursing Home Injury Lawyer
Call toll free 866.757.6949
Nursing Home Injury Claims Lawyer: Nursing Home Injury