Nationwide Personal Injury Lawsuits | Lawyer, Attorneys: Personal Injury Accidents: Personal Injury, Personal Injuries, Wrongful Death Injury, Accident: Personal Injury Lawsuits | Nationwide Personal Injury Claims |
We Help You Get Fair and Just Compensation for Your Personal Injury Lawsuit!
Need an Experienced Personal Injury Lawyer?
If you have been injured in an accident, knowing your legal rights can provide both financial relief and peace of mind. There are over 3 million injuries from transportation accidents each year and about 150,000 construction site accidents reported each year in the United States according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
We are currently evaluating construction personal injury claims throughout the U. S. Victims of accidents, negligence, and personal injury have the right to seek compensation for their injuries, damages, loss of wages, and medical expenses. Our personal injury lawyers handle all types of accident claims. We also handle every type of personal injury accident claim and motor vehicle accident compensation cases.
Personal injury accidents can cause life-threatening physical injuries and trauma that can include financial damage to victims of negligent drivers. Injured victims must deal with large and unforeseeable medical expenses, loss of wages, pain, suffering and loss of quality of life. Family members also can suffer economic loss, mental anguish and loss of companionship in caring for an injured family member.
Many personal injuries occur due to negligence on the part of one of others involved. When an accident is caused by another party's negligence you are entitled compensation for medical expenses, pain and suffering as well as other damages.
If you or a loved one has been involved in an accident or personal injury where you feel you may be entitled to compensation, please complete the contact form on the right or call us at 1-866-757-6949 for a free case evaluation. A live personal injury counselor is available to answer your questions 24 hours a day. Time is of the essence when it comes to filing your Personal Injury lawsuit!
All of our experienced Personal Injury Lawyers work on a contingency basis and don't get paid unless you do!
Each State has a strict statute of limitations for you to file your Personal Injury lawsuit. Fill out our FREE CASE EVALUATION form or call toll free us now at 866.757.6949.
Choosing an experienced Personal Injury lawyer will be very important to your lawsuit and the amount of compensation of your settlement!
Recent Personal Injury Settlements & Verdicts
- $5 Million Personal Injury Settlement: Personal Injury claim involving doctor’s failure to diagnose.
- $2.6 Million Settlement: Personal Injury Accutane birth defects.
- $2.5 Million Verdict: Personal Injury case involving a surgical error.
- $7.5 Million Settlement: Brain damage after surgery of 7 year-old at Hospital.
- $800,000 Settlement: Infant sustained injury during birth delivery.
- $3 Million Settlement: Cardiology malpractice wrongful death of 45 year old man.
- $1.2 Million Settlement: Man was improperly administered medication causing brain damage.
- $3.1 Million settlement in a product liability/negligence action involving injuries sustain by an infant injured in a shopping cart accident.
- $2.85 Million global settlement of bar fire case, $890,000 to our clients.
- $1.73 Million jury verdict on behalf of iron worker injured in construction site accident.
- $2.1 Million Settlement: Wrongful death Personal Injury hospital’s improper discharge of patient.
Personal Injury Statistics
- There are more than 1 million cases of whiplash reported each year in the U. S.
- Fatal head injuries are responsible for more than 60% of all bicycle fatalities.
- There are over 3 million injuries each year from transportation accidents.
- 2/3 of all bicycle accident reported deaths are from traumatic brain injuries (TBI).
- There were 109 Bicycle accident related deaths in 2009.
- There were 950 Motorcycle crash related traffic deaths in 2009.
- There were 563 Pedestrian related deaths in 2009.
- There were 17,000 truck related accidents reported in 2009.
- There were 90,000 motorcycle related injuries reported in 2009.
- 50,000 bicycle injuries reported each year in the United States.
- 1 million children are injured in bicycle related accidents each year.
- 8,000 boating accidents are reported by the U. S. Coast Guard each year.
- 500,000 truck and commercial vehicles were involved in accidents in 2010.
- The U. S. Department of Transportation reported 33,808 nationwide traffic accident deaths in 2009.
- More than 100,000 motorcycles are involved in crashes each year according to latest data from the NHTSA.
- Motorcyclists are 39 times more likely than passenger car occupants to die in a crash according to NHTSA.
Recent Accident Settlements & Verdicts
- $2.2 Million Settlement - Faulty roadwork and hazardous road conditions resulted in a bicyclist crashing and suffering multiple broken bones and severe head injuries.
- $1.24 Million Settlement - A bicyclist was struck while riding through and intersection and run over by a truck making an illegal turn.
- $1.75 Million Settlement – A motorcyclist drove through intersection and car did not see him because of overgrown vegetation had leg amputated.
- $1.5 Million Settlement - Minor child suffers head injury in a car collision and the loss of her mother.
- $6 Million Settlement - 32 year-old wife and mother killed in a head-on collision by car driven by a sales representative. that crossed center line
- $4.2 Million Settlement - 13 year-old boy suffers brain damage after being struck by a car at an intersection.
- $2.4 Million Settlement - 72 year old woman suffered a severe spinal injury from slip & fall on an uneven public sidewalk.
- $1.4 Million Settlement - Traumatic Brain injury caused by driver who made an illegal left hand turn causing collision.
- $5.2 Million Jury Award - Asbestos worker who developed malignant peritoneal mesothelioma from asbestos work exposure.
- $1.395 Million Jury Award - Woman involved in serious spinal injury from two-car collision at intersection.
- $1.25 Million Jury Award - Wrongful-death lawsuit by the family of a man who died as the result of a car wreck.
- $1 million Jury Award - Parents of a baby boy who died in his mother’s womb before an emergency C-section was performed.
- $12.3 million Jury Award - Insulator and construction worker died of malignant Mesothelioma cancer
- $12.3 million Jury Award - U. S. Steelworker died of occupational asbestos exposure causing malignant Mesothelioma.
Personal Injury Types
Personal Injury Lawsuit
For a Personal Injury lawsuit to be successful, personal injury lawyers have to show that your injury resulted from the negligence of another party. In the case of a Personal Injury lawsuit victims and immediate family members have the right to file a personal injury claim.
Personal Injury victims are entitled to these damages:
- Economic damages
- Exemplary damages
- Future medical bills
- Loss of benefits
- Loss of consortium
- Loss of earning capacity
- Loss of parental care
- Lost wages (past and future)
- Pain and suffering
- Punitive damages
- Medical costs
- Mental anguish
- Monetary compensation
- Non-economic damages
- Physical impairment (past and future)
- Loss of spousal support & companionship
How We Can Help You Today
- We will answer your questions about your case.
- We connect you with experienced Injury claims lawyers.
- Our Injury lawyers have more than 25 years of years of experience.
- Call toll free today at 866.757.6949 to talk with an experienced personal injury attorney.
We welcome your questions, and we will to return your calls within 24 hours.
Each State has a strict statute of limitations for you file your Personal Injury lawsuit. Time is of the essence when it comes to filing your personal injury claim!
Fill out our FREE CASE EVALUATION form or call toll free us now at 866.757.6949 and talk to a live personal injury counselor that will help you take the first step toward getting the compensation you deserve and getting your life back so you can concentrate on your recovery.
Wrongful Death Statistics
- National Highways Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) reported 2,715 USA deaths in 2010.
- National Highways Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) reported 3,081 USA deaths in 2009.
- There were 950 USA DUI related traffic deaths in 2009.
- There were 950 USA Motorcycle crash related traffic deaths in 2009.
- There were 563 USA Pedestrian related deaths in 2009.
- There were 109 USA Bicycle related deaths in 2009.
- There is a collision reported in USA every 1 minute and 10 seconds.
- There is one death reported in USA every 2 hours and 35 minutes.
- There is one USA fatality for every 71 people that are injured in an accident.
- In USA, speeding was determined as the primary cause of death in 28.4% of accidents.
- NHTSA estimates that 1,365 lives were saved at the current seat belt use rate.
10 Things a Personal Injury Lawyer Can Do For Your Case
- A Personal Injury Lawyer can help you recover medical expenses and lost income from all responsible parties.
- A Personal Injury Lawyer can help you obtain records, case information, legal documents and photographs related to your case.
- A Personal Injury Lawyer can track down witnesses that must be found and asked for testimony regarding your Personal Injury case.
- A Personal Injury Lawyer will guide you through each step of the legal process and will help minimize potential disruptions to your life so you can focus on your recovery.
- A Personal Injury Lawyer can provide expert witnesses that have testified in similar Personal Injury cases that will help with your settlement.
- A Personal Injury Lawyer can help educate you about your case and the state laws involved.
- A Personal Injury Lawyer can make sure that your Personal Injury case is filed within the statute of limitations for your state.
- Personal Injury litigation is complicated and can involve large sums of money and a Personal Injury Lawyer can make sure that you get compensation.
- Personal Injury lawsuits can take a long time in the busy U. S. court system. You will need an experienced Personal Injury Lawyer that understands that your case will take time and will fight for you and your family through to a successful settlement.
By retaining a Personal Injury Lawyer you will not need to worry about having cash up front for your case because your Personal Injury Lawyer will work on a NO WIN – NO FEE basis. You will not have to pay a penny unless you receive compensation.
- We aggressively represent our clients!
- We welcome your questions, and we will to return your calls within 24 hours.
- No charge for your initial phone consultation.
We can usually tell within a few minutes whether we can help you, and if we can't, maybe direct you to someone who can. We are always accessible by phone or email.
Helping you through this difficult time is our commitment. We are always available to answer your questions with a phone call and will always keep you informed. We will do everything we can to ensure that you receive the highest compensation for your injuries.
If you have a legal question about an injury, you don’t have to come into our office. Call us, and you’ll speak directly to a lawyer, and if a lawyer is not available, your call will be returned as quickly as possible.
We solve the tough problems.
We connect you with Injury Claims Lawyers in all 50 States
Our goal is to do everything for you, so you can focus on your recovery!
Keywords| Personal Injury Lawyer | Personal Injury Attorney | Personal Injury Accident Lawyer | Personal Injury Accident Attorney | Personal Injury Lawsuit | Personal Injury Accident Lawsuit | Personal Injury Personal Injury Lawyer | Personal Injury Lawyers | Personal Injury Accident Lawyers | Personal Injury Claims Lawyer | Personal Injury Claims Attorney
Call toll free 866.757.6949
Injury Claims Lawyer: Personal Injury Lawyer